Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Vanity of a three year old

After showering after my spin class Friday morning, I decided to quickly crawl back into bed with Kurt, to sneak in a few more minutes of snuggle time. As Kurt and I lay in bed, barely past 7, the boys were already bouncing off the walls. Austin came into our room and apparently grabbed my brush and started grooming himself for his day. Without our really knowing he was still in the room, he popped his head up over our bed and said, with utter seriousness and pride, "You guys are not going to believe how handsome my hair is!"

To his credit, it did look pretty nice - actually lying down! And that was just after waking up! (If you've seen Austin in the morning, you'll know that this is unheard of!)

What a cute little personality he has!! I just love the honest, humorous, and constant commentary that fills our house from 7 - 7 everyday (even if it does get loud sometimes...)!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see you!!!

Kristin Chadwick said...

HAHA! That is awesome! I love the honesty of a three year old. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog, Erin!