Sunday, July 25, 2010

Soward Ranch


It's no secret that our family has a long history and love for Soward Ranch. I've been going there since I was three, Kurt and I celebrated our first anniversary there, the kids have been there every year since birth, and our dog is named "Soward." I think that proves my point.

Just in case the above didn't prove our love for Soward Ranch, a few weeks ago Austin showed how he has Soward Ranch on the mind, just like JT has Carolina on his...

For dinner I had grilled salmon to throw over a green salad. Normally the kids eat whatever salad dressing we have, but for some reason, Austin wanted his own. He said very politely, "May I please have some Soward Ranch Dressing?" It was very cute.


ACE at Soward last year.

I can see the confusion...can't you?

1 comment: