Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SUPER SUDS, SUPER FUN


Well, we did it again! Yesterday I was the "fun mom" I always want to be, but rarely am, because it's just too plain messy! A couple of years ago my aunt JoAnn gave Isaac three bottles of Curious George "Foam Soap." (Basically colored shaving cream for kids.) We didn't use it in the tub, because at that time, Austin had such bad skin, I had to be very careful with soaps. So we had a little "fun" in the kitchen.

Yes, we did it again! We pulled out the two remaining bottles. Needless to say, there are no more bottles of George soap! Boy, did we have fun! The best part, was that with two complete rinses, the kitchen floor is SPOTLESS! Fun times and cleaning, all at once!!! I think I'm onto something!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa







Check out how BLUE Austin's legs are!

We'll have to buy some more when Elyse gets old enough, because she, once again, was on the sidelines for this fun...watching from her Jumperoo!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Awesome Erin!!! It is hard to do those fun messy things...I'm really impressed. So far any of my fun ideas have had to occur away from the house!

JoAnn said...

we laughed until we cried. too much fun. and the one with austin slithering on the floor with no shirt & blue legs is a killer. great job on being the funnest mom. elyse is a beauty.