Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holy Cow

A common shouted request heard in our household is, "May somebody please come wipe my bottom?!" We try to work with the kids on their manners and grammar, but it obviously doesn't show all the time. However, for some odd reason, Austin is always extremely polite when needing help in the bathroom. (The grammar isn't quite right, but he's trying!)

Anyway, the other day, I answered his plea and met him in the bathroom. He bent over and said, "Wook (look) Mommy, that's a Holy Cow!" I tried really hard not to bust up laughing, because he was referring to his poop. Whenever Kurt helps in the bathroom and notices an oddly large BM from such a little guy, he says, "holy cow." Just another reminder that kids are always listening!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

I shed tears over that one. Gotta love those boys!

Kirby said...

Thanks for the wonderful laugh. I really needed one!

(FYI - Hunter says similar funny comments. I really think they are soul-twins ;-)