Monday, April 23, 2012

Isaac loses his first tooth

I'm very behind in recording certain things...

Last July, the day after Isaac's 7th birthday, our house lost its first baby tooth! It was quite the family experience, as you'll see. Since then, we've only lost one more. Both of his teeth have been loosened out of necessity, as the replacement teeth have been making their way into his mouth before the babies were ready to go. Our kids tend to hold onto their teeth! (The dentist says this is a sign of healthy teeth...I hope so!!)

I just love the noise in this video...it gives a true glimpse of the noise and enthusiasm levels in our home!



Before Kurt pulled Isaac's tooth, we showed the kids this video. I think they LOVED the idea of this strategy for tooth pulling, but Isaac didn't commit...maybe that's because he remembers his dad's track record of rocket launching...



Listen carefully to Isaac's comments...the kid cracks me up!

It took many takes to finally get the rocket to launch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the videos Erin. They are great - and I laughed out loud.

Diane