Sunday, October 5, 2008

Proof in the Pool

So I mentioned last week that miraculously Isaac went from "playing in the water" to beginning swimming! It was SO incredible. Such a wonderful parenting moment! Here's my first attempt at video on the blog...

Now you all (all 4 of you that read this) can share in my pride!

Here's another quick video of both boys jumping in. (I might get a bit carried away, now that I figured out the video download! Kurt literally blew up a hard drive, attempting to upload video of Isaac when he was four days old...all the exciting things a four-day old does! :-) Needless to say, we've been a bit gunshy since then.)

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

I called everyone in the room so we could watch the momentus occasion together!!! Whahoo. Just like Hayley and Hannah. The next Michael Phelps!!! We liked Austin sitting patiently on the side of the pool too. Hayley commented, "I wanted to be the one to teach him how to swim." Glad you're posting so much!!!

Aunt Patti said...

Now you have successfully recruited another poster! Great Job Isaac and Austin! I can still remember the day when each of our kids first swam.(That's pretty hard to do when you're 50!)

Aunt Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Yeah boys...swimming!

And yeah, you...uploading video! I think this goes on the "maybe there's hope for me yet" list. BTW, I think you've got plenty of skills :).

Claire said...

Awesome Swimming! I've enjoyed your posts lately while I'm doing nothing but sitting around and holding a hewborn!

Kirby said...

cool video. That's awesome that Isaac is swimming. I think we need to try goggles because my kids won't swim with their face in the water.