Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

Elyse is 4 months today. I can't believe how quickly these first months have gone. At her 4 month check-up she was 15 lbs 9 oz and 26 1/2 inches long. She's definitely not a little petite thing! She is such a happy little girl that Kurt and I are talking about making her nickname "smiley." I think she has found a "favorite" in Isaac - she simply beams at him anytime she makes eye contact with him.

She loves to make noises and "talk" to us and suck her thumb or whole hand. She's rolling over from her back to her tummy, but not in reverse yet. I think she'll be eating solids earlier than the boys, as she is extremely interested in food. She's already trying to grab forks from us as we bring them towards our mouths.

When we were in Oregon, we went to the Oregon Zoo and took a fun train ride through the zoo and Washington Park. Lisa got a photo of all five of us on the train. I honestly think it's one of only 3, since Elyse was born.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey! I check in on you guys all the time too. I think your hair looks really cute all curly - is that natural?