Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're back in the saddle again

It's been close to a year since I sat down and wrote about the daily happenings in our life, but yesterday an old high school friend contacted me through Facebook and I saw her family blog and I realized how special this space can be - both for us as a family and for others to see. So, here we go again.

On April 14th God blessed us with another beautiful child to complete our family, but this time He gave us a girl!!! Elyse Tilney Eilmes arrived "fashionably late" at 41 plus weeks and came in with a bound at 9 lbs 2 oz. She's beautiful. Her big brothers are still in awe of her and love to teach her words and how to "find her hands." What a blessing to see them developing loving relationships for one another. I'm so thankful to have grown up with my sisters and now my children get that chance, too!

Although this motherhood thing is often unpredictable and heart wrenching, I am amazed each and every day, that God has blessed me with this INCREDIBLE gift of being a mom to three fabulous children.

No comments: